fredag, april 18

No band

The concert was good. A good show, and we got to hear a lot of old songs. We also went for dinner before, to Baker's, and that was also great. So a great night!! Lee is so fun company.

Yesterday 2 hours of school and then I tried to call around to get my computer fixed. It is still undet process the whole thing.

Yesterday I also started to think about wedding stuff, for example the food, music and so on. It is just chaos. No one gets me (this meaning my mom). She thinks it's a normal fancy party, snaps songs, a band and so on. But those things you can experience whenever, so why would I like to have that. No, I don't. I think the music can be good without a band, just normal music. And it is not a party ment for old people, I am not old, Micke is not so old. So yes, one valse is okay, but not the whole evening. And it is also expensive with a band. I don't want a band.

I am going to ask for a food offer, I am going to write I want food that is quite finish, a little bit exotic, a lot of food, good food, not so heavy (everybody falls asleep), feta cheese. And then we will see what suggestions I get.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I like your ideas for your wedding :D