lördag, april 19

Worrying girlfriend

Yesterday I was again working and I got home in the evening. Micke was helping some friends carry some heavy things for a new restaurant. As a thanks for that they went to another restaurant to eat a long dinner. Quite a nice thanks for 2 hours of work. At 11 I went to bed, have to continue writing today.

At 4 in the morning I woke up, my blanket was weird and I heared some weird noices in the staires, or outside, don't really know what it was. I saw that it was 4 o'clock, I could not find Micke anywhere in the house. I called him, he did not answer. I got worried. I called him again. No answer. I got more worried. Normally he does not get home so late, and all bars were closed and the trains had stopped coming to where we live. I decided to go out. I put some pants on and my jacket. I also had some toughts that maybe he lost all he had and was the one causing the noice. I walked down the stairs, did not find him, went out, he was not there either. I called him again. Then he fianlly answered. He had been in the same resturant the whole night.

I guess my way of reacting was a bit crazy, but I would go crazy if anything happened to him, and so many weird things happen.

Inga kommentarer: