måndag, april 21

When to get back from Costa Rica?

I don't know what to do. No idea. I have to be in Costa Rica between Monday 29.6- Friday 25.7. I could go there on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. No problem there. The problem is when I should get home. I could stay there and look around a bit in central america, but I am so sure that when the programe ends, the only thing I want to do is to come home and hug Micke. But I am still trying to be smart about this. In other words I should stay there for some days to have a chance to go to the beach. But a beach is nothing without Micke, and especially if I go alone, I will miss him even more. So should I just come home on Sunday. And then have some relaxing days in the finnish summer. Any ideas???

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I would sta there for bit... But then again I don't have a boyfriend and have turnd into a loner :o)