måndag, april 21

Bus?

Today I sent a wedding related mail. I think it was the first. I asked how much a bus would cost from Pojo-Helsinki. A lot of people want to get back to Helsinki in the evening, so if it's not too expensive, we will maybe have a bus that would leave in the night, around 1 from pojo-helsinki.

Micke said a funny thing yesterday. If you are sensitive you should not read it. After work I bought some icecream, a Vienetta icecream cake. We had had dinner and we were watching something on the computer. I was taking my other small piece of icecream and asked if I should put it away or if he wants more. He told me to bring the wholeicecream, I said it is quite unhealthy, he said let's just eat the whole one and then we can have a lot of sex and burn it away.

Inga kommentarer: