lördag, april 26

Sunshine

It's such a great Saturday. The sun is shining and it's warm outside. Oh, that's where the greatness stops. I am inside, writing my last stupid finish exersice, Micke is gone (just for the day, he had some scoutstuff) and have nothing to look forward in this day. Except going out for a walk. And my coffee (it's on the way).

Helinmatkat turned out to be great. I got a mail from them the same day, and they will probably be the company fixing our honeymoon. It feels quite good. Even if I am good at booking trips, I can't do everything by myself, and they are professionals. And thenI don't have to stress about it. The problem with the time is that it is a "winter break" in Finland that week, and that's why it's good booking it now. It will be expensive, but worth it. And we want all inclusive, so then we can just be in paradise without worries. And it will also probalby be the Maldives, and a bungalow.

I am happy

Inga kommentarer: