fredag, april 25

I cut my hair

and I don't think it was such a great idea. I cut a ""pannlugg" (hair in the face), and now I remembered why I did not like it. I hate having hair in my eyes. And then I can't decide if I look lika an old, old woman, or if it just is nice. It is different at least, and I got so tired with my old hair. And this will grow back before the wedding. So it is okay.

I have done some wedding things today and yesterday:
-sent a mail about the food stuff.
-sent a mail about our honeymoon. Sent it the helinmatkat. They organize trips to all the places we could go to: Maldives, Seychelles, Mauritius, Aruba, Curacao or Bonaire.
-decided to stick to the original colour theme: silver and light pink. Was thinking of blue, but since it's valentine's day and Micke will look good in light pink, I think we will stick to it.
-have also been wondering about where to take the pictures. I don't want them taken in a studio, it has to be outside, or in a nice room inside. I will just freeze to death if they are taken outside. I want them taken by the water.
-I have also looked at wedding haires and decided I do not want this perfect hair.
-found out we are poor and then cut my hair for 52 euros.

Now I feel better, I have at least done something

Inga kommentarer: