onsdag, april 30

M&Ms chocolatedeal

Mine and Mickes choclate and candy deal (not to eat it for 4 weeks) worked fine. We had some choclateicecream, but that was not illegal. Now we will just celebrate valborg and first of may, and then continue with it again. Feels so much better without so much sugar.

I just watched P.S. I love you. I cried so so much, and I don't normally cry for movies, it was a good movie. Both happy and sad!

I already went fo a walk this morning, and now I have to write some shoolstuff, later I am going to make some muffins for tomorrows first of may picnic. I made my own struvor yesterday. It did not really go as planned, they are too soft. Maybe the oil was not hot enough, or too hot. But otherwise they were good.

Tonight we are going to watch/look at students putting the student hat on a statue.

Inga kommentarer: