lördag, april 12

A new eating deal

Hi.
Great Friday night. Went to Molly Mallones, had fun, talked a lot, took some tequila shots. Had fun. Had a lot of fun. THe nigth ended in Mc Donalds. Today. Just a lazy day and a lot of problems. Great morongin with Micke until we started to put together our new Cycle ergometer, it did not work. Great. Oh, and as breakfast we had icecream, and watched a lot of how i met your mother. Then my computer crashed. Nice, since I had my new finnish assigment on that computer and it has to be done my Monday and I work tomorrow and Monday. Lovely, lovely. Lee came by, we went for a nice walk, and watched more how I met your mother. Ecuador called me. I love them, they are so great.
Micke went to beerfestival and me and Lee stayed home watching more computer and ordering kebab and pizza. Then we decided: no pizza or kebab for 4 weeks, and if anybody breaks it, the person has to pay 100 euros to the other person. I like deals and bets.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hello dear Michaela! ;o)
Cheers from Sidcup