onsdag, april 30

My first time drunk/drinking

It was exactly 8 years since I started drinking, I was 14 and it was vappen. It was late, we were really good girls and knew alcohol and smoking was bad, but this day it changed, and after that we were not so good anymore.

I don't remember so much from the first time, but I still remember. We walked from Lee to Fiskars and we drank salmiakkikossu on the way and also smoked a bit. I remember falling down the grass and getting my shoes dirty. And then Lee, the most respnsible one, called Dagnys parents, or her own. And I found my brother, borrowed this really big old cellphone and called my mom and said I was drunk and that she has to come and pick me up. This was 10 o'clock. I went to my brother, since he was already bad and knew what to do in situations like that.

I don't think my mom was so angry, can't remember.

After that the bad drinking started. I think I drank so much because I was not really happy, it felt so good to just float in the drunken world and not care. Now, 8 years later I am so much better at drinking, I know my limits, even if I cross them sometimes.

Now I am going to eat my feta, basilika, tomato muffins.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

hehe, dn dä första gången glömmer man nog int i första taget.. :P O jeps, Lee ringd ti Marina, o ja va så full att d no va förfärlit... men men, man ha väl lärt sig dricka lite vettigare nu iaf.