fredag, april 17

Boygirl

I am in shool right now. Yeah. Get nothing done. Have 3 days left (when I don't work or do somethign else) to finish this and no motivation. But I wrote what to do, and that is good, good start. And if I do that, I will pass. Just do it.

Now when I have decided this is my pregnency think place, I will probably only wirte about that, not so much else going on in my life. Sorry.

I am very excited of buying the travel thing for kids, that's what I am looking forward to the most. (Lixom vagnen). I want the best one for us, first just have to decide what that is. Have been looking a bit on Internet and think this might be a good one...
(Filuu Z8, and only 420 euros.)
It doesn't have to be new, but better to know what you are looking for even if it is older.

But we won't make any decisions or buy anything before the second ultrasound, because something can be wrong, and then we might have to remove it.

Which I by the way know is a boy. Have at at least 3 dreams where I give birth to a boy, so that's what it is. Micke again is sure it's a girl. Hopefully we will know soon. Earlier I tought it would be stupid to know, you put the baby in a box from the beginning and start making decision according to that. But now I just feel that you get better connected and it feels more real if you know. And in the end there is a difference between boys and girls, they should not be treated differently, but there is a difference. I see that now. Micke is not carrying a baby and having to worry about what and how to eat and so on.

1 kommentar:

Annika sa...

Grattis Michaela! :)

Önskar er allt gott!!

Annika