lördag, april 18

New better day

Yesterday was tough, but nice, very weird. The great thing in yesterday was meeting Lee and talking about her Turkey trip. We went to a café and had yummi salads, then for some shoeshopping and at last for a drink to casa largo. It was great. Has to be done more often.

But the problem was/is, that I have/had some problem. I was just extremely tired, I just could not find the energy to walk and I was not even wearing too much clothes. I just wanted to sit and felt deadly tired in my body. And since I am in the middle of the pregnancy I should not feel that. Have felt that for almost a week now. Maybe it is something from the flue I earlier had or something, but it is weird. Had to go and lay down at 19.30 after just being in the sofa for 1,5 hours. So, today I have decided everything is great and I am very energetic. Work day today, tomorrow, Monday.

Yesterday we also got our new TV. We decided to buy a TV with half of our weddinggiftmoney. In the end we bought a big one, not because we wanted/need one, but it was smarter since we (mostly I) wanted it with inbuilt digibox (not really english), don' want any extra boxes aroud the house.

It is still not working, since there was something wrong with our own antenna cabel, but Micke will today go and buy a new one.

2 kommentarer:

Dagny sa...

Hoppas du börjar må bättre! Du kan ju iaf va glad at du int hör ti dom som spyr hela graviditeten... en i vår klass va super dåli hela graviditeten.. kund int hålla någo i sig o had ingen energi o dom sista 4 månaderna hamna hon ligga i sängen o int göra någo.. så hoppas du får d bättre :):) D e så spännande at du e gravid :) Kraam!

Michaela sa...

Ja borde ju tänka så, men e så frustrerad just nu när jag e så van att må bra, å nu nä ja int mår bra så e ja bara störd. Väldigt störd. Men det sku vara härligt, i säkert 1 dag, att bara ligga i sängen.

Men tycker nog synd om såna som mår så dålit..