tisdag, april 14

Maybe baby

The thing that I have left out for around 4 months from this blog is that I am pregnant.

It's quite a big thing of my life so to leave it out has been weird. But wanted family and friends to know first. Things can still of course go wrong, but I guess I have to realise there is no reason why it would happen to me right now, and if it does, it is meant to happen. Convincing myself.

So, right now I am in the 17th week (16+2) and still very small. 4 weeks ago we saw the baby in an ultrasound and it was perfect. 27th of September is the magical day, to Mickes horror a potential libra as myself (25.9).

2 kommentarer:

Sofia sa...

Wohooo! Grattis! Är själv född på det suspekta datumet exakt nio månader efter julafton. Hoppas du får må bra!

Dagny sa...

Ja älskar din rubrik! :D sku bara säga d :P:D