torsdag, april 16

Summer clothes

I like H&M, espacially when you can shop from home, and because the prices are low so you can buy more, or more often.

But it feels a bit wrong to buy clothes at the moment. Not sure if I am getting bigger or not (something can go wrong) and to buy pregnancy clothes is not so smart either since I need them for 6 months, and will max once more in my life need them. Luckily I will/would be pregnant during the summer, so don't need so much clothes and can buy this part to put to my skirts.

This is what I ordered:

A lot of space, but is normal. Like the blue colour.

Cheap, might be comfortable

Leggings, big, good, just need something for the upper part.

We have still not bought one baby thing, not one, and we have not gotten any baby things, so no baby stuff at home. I am proud. But after the second ultrasound, when we know it for real. After week 24 it is a real.

Inga kommentarer: