torsdag, april 16

Miss piggy

For Jade I will write some posts in English. Jade is the suprise visit from the wedding, so she is worht it.

Nothing new has happened. I don't get anything done on my shoolstuff since I spend my mornings doing Internet stuff and just relaxing and the evenings/afternoons working. But tomorrow I have one day off so have to get something done.

Micke is, again, sometimes at least, the cutest. He thinks it is so great that I am working since I am pregnent, and then he tells me to take it easy all the time, and that I just should rest the whole summer, since I am in my condition. It is cute, but I don't really agree. Pregnant women can live exactly as normal.

I have now started to feel like, and look like, miss Piggy. Before getting pregnant I never tought of how it would be, how it would feel, but I am not sure I like this feeling. I feel fat, not pregnant, only fat, and in the evenings after 8 liters of water I look the hippopotamus in Madagascar, especially in my tight pepsi max work t-shirt.

Now to the H&M shop to shop some clothes.

Inga kommentarer: