söndag, april 26

My laptop

Yeah. It is fast and it is working and it is great to work on, my laptop. One of Mickes friends fixed it, since before it took 10-15 minutes getting it started and it was slow, slow, slow. Now it is fast,fast, fast. And Micke's computer is now problematic, freezes all the time. Computer life is so difficult sometimes.

Today I go to Stockholm for a day. Happy. And the weather forecast for stockholm tomorrow is 20 degrees. Love it. Just have to try to finish my bachelor thing today, since I will hand it in on Thursday. But the weather is so lovely today, want to go for a walk and just relax.

Yesterday was a great, great day, especially after the horrible Firday. Nothing worked and I had no energy and Micke was weird and in a mood I could not stand on Friday evening. We were quite mean to each other, poor Lee who had to watch it. But the weird thing is that we can be very annoyed with each other and behave stupidly but we know it will soon be over and then everythign is as normal. And great again.

But yesterday. As normal I woke up at 7.10, even if I went to bed at 0.30 (so annoying) and got the great idea to go for a picnic. Made an half-weird apple pie, some chicken-rice salad and bread and waited for Dagny and then we sat on the grass in the sunshine. Lovely.


After an afternoon nap me and Micke went for a short walk and in the evening Pedu and Tanja came and we played munchkin. And I won. Such a great cardgame.

Great day. Want more of them.

Inga kommentarer: