onsdag, april 29

The short Stockholm visit

So, now I am more alive. I was not too bad against Micke yesterday, he brought me a blue nice balcony flower and he had cleaned the toilet so how could I have been?

The one day in Stockholm trip was a study trip for people studying economics. We visited Riksbanken (the swedish central bank) and institutet för näringslivsforskning. It was actually very interesting. And then I ate a lot of nice food, especially nice since I did not have to make it myself. And Stockholm was so springy and beutiful. I like Stockholm.
A starter tapas plate on Viking Line. They had Tapas weeks.

Stockholm.

Very nice trees.

The best food ever in Stockholm old town. Fish and seafood, so, so yummi.
Unhealthy candies in the train on the way back. Have started to like candies and dislike chocolate (at least a bit). But these candies don't have any weird colorings, so a plus for that.

Inga kommentarer: