tisdag, april 21

Waiting

I am in shool, and I am doing something. Not so much left. Soon just to rewrite it all. At least I hope so. Difficult when I had to change some things, because it means that I also have to change other things. But I am here.

Tomorrow I will go to the "rådgivning", talk to a pregnancy person (no clue what it could be in english). I am a bit worried, even if I have no reason to be. I have seen the "thing" and nothing have happened that would say it would not be alive. Just waiting to look more pregnant (I don't look at all right now, which I maybe should be happy about) and for the baby to start kicking. Should happen in 2-4 weeks. Then it is maybe more real. I became an aunt again, for the 4th time on Sunday. I am so much more happier for people getting kids right now, when I know how much you can want it and wait for it.

Thursday I study, Friday I work, Saturday I see Dagny (or??), Sunday I go to Stockholm for 2 days and Wednesday I finish my bachelor thesis, Thursday I give in my final version and see whan Hanken puts the hat on havis amanda, and the first of May I go to Knipan and have a great 1 May lunch and the 2.5 to our summer cottage, and then only 11 days till we get to see our baby and hopefully know what it is. Oh, my life seems good when I put it like this.

Have a nice spring time!

4 kommentarer:

Dagny sa...

Jeps, du borde nog få träffa mig på lördan :) Men ja e int ännu 100%säker på d :P Va?! Ska ni ti Stockholm? Hur då? me båt elr? ska ni bara slappa där elr e d nå speciellt? Suck, nu tibax ti skolarbeten.. sku int orka. Int alls. Kram!

jade sa...

deja de preocuparte tanto...siento q el bebe va a estar rebien :) rebonitAAA (nina, jaja) recontenta, reamada....

Te adoro!

jade sa...

bonito, contento, amado...pero bien.

Michaela sa...

Okej Dagny, meddela sen bara vad du tänkt göra.

Ja ska faktist med en grupp från skolan dit, lixom studiebesök kanske, som e självordnat, vi ska på måndan göra lite besök och tisdan bara vara.. Yep, med båt.