söndag, maj 3

Apple pie

Today I wanted pie, so I made this delicious pie


Does maybe not look so delicious, since I forgot the cinnamon and put in on top instead. If you want a pie that is done and ready in 30 minutes, then this is your recipe:

Put the oven on 225.
Take two big apples and cut them into pieces, put them in an owen form and put some cinnamon on top.
Mix 0,5 dl of flour, 1 dl of "havregryn" (probably only swedish speakers who would even try making this, otehrwise, ask in the comment field what it is in english, and I will find the translation) and 1-2 table spoons of sugar. Put in on top of the apples.
Take som butter and a cheesecutter and cut the butter to thin slices with the cheesecutter and put butter all over the pie, just one layer.

Have 20 minutes in the owen.

Yummi. I ate 3/4 and Micke got the rest. This is half a normal recipe, but if you are 2-3 persons you won't need more, otherwise make it bigger.

Inga kommentarer: