fredag, maj 22

Finally, hopefully, done

This morning I hopefully wrote my last exam for a long time. I wrote the "mognadsporvet" (exact translation: maturity exam) this morning. Not exactly sure what it checks, either that I wrote my own bachelor thesis or the language. It was not supposed to be difficult, and the 3 questions, which I chose one from, were not difficult either, but I had to write at least 4 pages, and I am not good at making things up. Just write how it is and that is it. When I had written half a page I started wondering how I will get 4 pages... Erased it all, and started again, and then I explained everything as well as I could and got 4,5 pages. Proud! Now I jsut hope I pass that course, no matter what grade, and I can take out my bachelors degree and start thinking about my future. Maybe I should focus on the EU. One thing is sure tough, I will take a master's degree, just not sure in what yet. Life changes people. And right now I have no clue what I want to do.

Inga kommentarer: