måndag, maj 18

Nutella

From Mickes best friends we got a picnic basket filled of yummi stuff as a wedding gift. Yesterday I found one of those yummi things, Nutella spread, and now I can't stop eating it. Breakfast, dessert, snack...When I was around 10 we always had it at our summercottage... Summery feeling.


Another childhood thing I did today was to buy the fish "flundra". We used to buy that from the market on Saturdays and it was so mmmm. Today I had it for lunch. It was good, but very salty.

Bought 2 fishes and since I never buy fish I did not understand it would be so expensive. 2 of them was 9 euros. Horror. I don't buy fish because I don't like it, more because it is quite expensive and in the small shops that are close to us they don't sell so much fish. Should become a fisherwomen.

Today we are going to check out an used pram, a teutonia spirit s3. The one I want the most. Only problem at the moment with the one we are going to look are the colors, red and black are not my favorite. But poor students becoming parents can't complain!

Inga kommentarer: