lördag, maj 9

Iron

Did not get such a good start on this morning. Just threw up two rye breads with turkey and cucumber on and a raspberry viilis. The viilis was quite nice to throw up, but the rye bread, not so great, even worse than apple. Trying to get up all those pieces... Feel so sorry for women that throw up a lot, it is horrible.

So, why? This is the 4th time I throw up under this pregnagncy, and it has every time had to do with how I have taken my iron medication. Today I took it before 1 hour before my breakfast, on an empthy stomach (which is how you always should take it). But, normally I always have a small breakfast with the iron, for example fruitbabyfood or an orange, today I did not, tought it would work without. Did not. From now on I should know to stick to what I have learned!!!

The icehockey game was not a success for Finland, so won't go into rewieving that..

Inga kommentarer: