fredag, maj 1

My wapp

was of course not at all what I had expected. In a negative sence. I was stressing in the kitchen half the afternoon (making tzatiki potato salad and real meatballs and running to buy something I forgot, and cleaning) and then we only had 1 guest out of 4. Because of the stressing I was also in a bad mood and the one guest we had was entertained by me and Micke being mad at each other, and then me and Micke trying to figure out where the problem was, then becoming friends, getting mad at each other again. And so on.

The best moment of the day was when we came back from Havis Amanda, ate a bit of wappen food, sat i the sofa and just watched TV. So relaxing.

Salad with Micke when he got home, and alcohol free sparkling wine. Had not yet had time for a shower so look veeery nice.

Micke is this happy of getting alchol free sparkling wine, if he would not have known he would not have complained.

Putting the hat on Havis Amanda. It was Hanken's turn this year. Was not so special, but a good wappen tradition. And I got strawberries and was happy for the time it took to eat them, then I was weird again.

People at the Senatsquare, felt a bit out, did not know what to do when I was not in a happy tipsy mood, which all the other people were. Feel I am getting old and boring when I can'tdrink.

Home again, just relaxing, watching simpsons and other weird things. Lovely!

Today we go to Knipan (a restaurant) in Ekenäs with my aunts, uncles, grandfather, mom and so on. And it will actually be very nice. Would like to have a struva. Now.

Inga kommentarer: