fredag, maj 22

The great Thursday

Oh, yesterday was so one of the greatest days in a long time. A day when everything was just perfect.

Spent the day home with Micke, watching food programmes and doing nothing smart. Since our fridge was quite empty we made spanish tortilla for lunch. Okay, but quite boring.


In the afternoon/evening we went bowling with Jari and Dannu. I think I lost. After the first 10 throws my arm was so tired I lost the interest in the game.


Then time for some food. We went to Casa Largo and I ate a lot. Since I can't drink (or of course I can, but I don't think it is right) I tought I can eat the calories instead. And also because I love food and I am hungry all the time. Had two tapas starters. Gazpacho and garlicbread with tomato. As a main course paella valenciana and desert chocolate mousse with churros. A totally spanish day foodwise.


I had fun and the best was I did not even feel out even if I was not drinking.

Hopefully my down time is coming to an end and all my days will be happier.

1 kommentar:

Jill sa...

yay for happy days!