tisdag, maj 5

Work

Just counted I will work 15 days this month, and there are 31 days. So this month I have something to do, but what happens next month? (Except SNorge trip (To Norway trough Sweden with car and Lee) and a summer birthday party and midsummer)

Should get some sort of direction in life, but can't find it. I am lost. I was not accepted to Uppsala, but not because of me, but because they said I did not give the proof of my enlgish language. And that is bullshit. I wrote on a paper that I have 30 study points in courses that are tought in English, and which those courses were, and Hanken is a Nordic shool, so it should (and has to!) count. So have to wait some more, and when I get the papers home, I will have to appeal. Still don't know the results from Lund, but it would be so typical I get accepted there, since that happened last time 4-5 years ago, and I would like to go to Uppsala. Applied to a master programme in development studies.

Inga kommentarer: