måndag, maj 11

Kids!

Yesterday I went to Karis to meet my mom to go to Ingå to visit my grandmother, we had Jigi with us since she is staying with us in Helsinki until tomorrow. And she was the biggest enterteinment, she couldn't come in since my grandmother has a cat, so she was ouside close to the balcony and "talking" all the time saying with her face that she had now been treated badly. She is so cute.

My cousin also came to my grandmothers place, and they have a 6 month old kid/baby, and he also came there. Every time I am close to kids/babies I get some sort of panic, can't look at them or talk about them, just get this weird feeling that I want to get away and hide and that I am not ready for a baby. Luckily there is still 20 weeks left, so I can prepare, and hopefully it is different with your own kid. But still don't know what to say and do with small kids...

Today I work, hopefully my back will be a bit more co-operative than earlier days.

2 kommentarer:

Nina sa...

Å, jag känner igen den känslan. Jag fick ångest för att jag fick panik. Jag är i normala fall väldigt barnkär, men under graviditeten var jag skum.
Jag läste sedan någonstans att den väntande mamman "stänger in sig" och förbereder sig för sin egen bebis, dvs bryr sig inte så mycket om andras.

Jag lovar, när din bebis anlänt finns ingen sötare och självklarare kärlek. Enjoy!

Michaela sa...

Härligt att veta att det inte bara jag som är konstig!