söndag, maj 10

Mothersday!

Happy mothers' day to all the moms out there. Hopefully I will be one of them next year. Waiting so much. Had such a great, great and mega real dream this night, so real that I many times in the dream asked if it was a dream, and everybody said no, this is real. Sad that it was not. I gave birth, to a baby girl (weird) and then I fed her and carried her around and she was so the cutest. So now I am a bit confused, my 3 baby dreams before was always with a boy, so I was sure it was a boy (mitt undermedvetande måst ju veta...), but now... Only 3 days to the second ultra, can't wait at all.

Yesterday evening was very nice, it was the humorlandscamp, stand-up in other words, with people I don't meet to often. Great, great!

Today my plans are a bit unclear, but have a nice Sunday!

Inga kommentarer: