torsdag, maj 28

Dreaming of chocolate cake

My visit to Kela was not worth the trip in to the center (we live 15 minutes by train from the center). The woman knew nothing. So I continue my own research.

Micke took the camera again, so no pictures for the blog. Sorry!

Today I have alrady taken a walk (everything to get my toughts away from food and chocolate cake) and in the afternoon we have to first "family preparation" meeting. And I will probably go by McDonald's and buy a chocolate muffin. They are soooo good. And have 500 calories.

Could just eat all the time, exactly all the time. It's crazy. And so difficult to resist. Pizza, hamburger, french fries, choclate cake, cheesecake...

1 kommentar:

Jill sa...

Jag får nog lov att sluta läsa din blogg snart. Nu drömmer jag också om chocolate cake och cheesecake. mmm... Och jag kan inte ens skylla på att jag är gravid :)

Sant det där med Kela, de vet aldrig något. Man blir så frustrerad. Om de någon gång faktiskt säger nåt, så kan man inte ens tro på det. Har flera gånger fått felaktiga uppgifter därifrån...